About This Project
Finsbury Dials, London
Air Cool Engineering’s work at Finsbury Dials comprised of a complete office refurbishment. This was carried out over three floors of the six storey building.
Some of the mechanical services comprised of:
- Primary variable air volume (VAV) ventilation system.
- Fan assisted VAV boxes and secondary air.
- Heating via existing perimeter heating and installed fan coil units.
- Air Handling Units.
- Cooling and Heating with the VRF system.
- Miscellaneous Ventilation.
- Whole of building integrated Building Management System.
- Public Health Services.