About This Project
Our work here at Rykneld School involved a full design and delivery of mechanical services. This is including production of the Thermal Model, SBEM calculations, Log Book, and EPC certificate.
There was installation of:
- Incoming gas and water services to the new building.
- Boiler plant room.
- LTHW radiant panels and pipework distribution.
- Gas fired Ambi Rad system to Sports Hall.
- AHU with associated ductwork.
- VAV and CAV boxes.
- Toilet extract system.
- Public health services.
- AC to ICT suite and Server Room.
- Gas proving system to DT/Food Classroom.
- BMS controls.
The electrical works for Rykneld School involved the full design and delivery of electrical services to the new build school.
Installation of :
- Upgraded the incoming electrical supply (existing building).
- New supply between the new and existing building.
- New LED lighting.
- Fire Alarm.
- Door Access.
- Intruder Alarm.
- Structured Cabling.
- Solar PV Array systems.
- New LV Switchboard and loose distribution boards to serve the small power and lighting in the new building.
Examples of Equipment Used